Dodane: Poniedziałek, 30 Marzec, 2020 11:00
- Kategoria: Dam pracę / Inne
- Forma pracy:Inna
- Dodatkowe:Brak wymagań
- Pracodawca: Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Opis oferty pracy:
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands
Who are we looking for?
- B2C experience – cash application, billing
- SAP knowledge
- Good understanding of end-to-end O2C proces
- Attention to details
- Good task and time management
- Customer care and client orentation
- Ability to work under time pressure and to prioritize work
- Good team work
What will you do?
- Meeting all deadlines in an accurate and professional format which will be used as the key measurement targets of the team. Continually strives to improve the process, keeping operational procedures up to date and ensure daily activities are fulfilled.
- Billing: Create Billing Documents; Send Billing Doc.
- Cash: Cash Application, Customer Clearing.
- Document Management: Archive, Retrieve Documents, Destroy Documents.
- Collection: Statements & reminders run.
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLA’s and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader.
- Accountable for driving through substantial outputs on specific projects, working closely with others to add value.
- Makes decisions within broadly defined parameters.
- Resolves queries and handles sensitive individual cases.
- Oversees the process and customer service decisions.
- Maintains a proactive working attitude towards the clients
Who will you be working with?
To act as a member of the Cash Application team and to ensure the team achieves its operational objectives and delivers a high quality and cost effective service. Participates in meeting critical service levels and key measurement targets of the Credit and Collection team. Performs tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
- Wypromuj ogłoszenie
- Zgłoś naruszenie
- Drukuj ulotkę
- Edytuj/usuń ogłoszenie